The International Gastric Cancer Association (IGCA) is pleased to invite you to Houston, Texas, to join us for the International Gastric Cancer Congress held from 6-9 March 2022. IGCC 2022 will provide a forum for exchange on cutting-edge scientific and clinical information. The congress will draw on speakers from around the globe to provide world-class research, scientific, and medical content for our attendees.
Attendees can look forward to themes and topics which will highlight the evolution of gastric cancer science and the future of gastric cancer treatment. The IGCC 2022 congress theme will be reflected through the scientific program in a series of high-profile plenary presentations, patient group discussions, hands-on workshops, poster presentations, and a strong industry program.
Program Highlights Include:
- Molecular Classification and Pathology Classification
- Surgery and Perioperative Treatment for GEJ Tumors
- CDH1 & gastric cancer genetics
- Robotic & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hot topics in radiotherapy
- Management of non-adenocarcinoma gastric tumors [FAP adenoma, Carcinioid, GIST]
- Supportive & Palliative care
- Artificial Intelligence in the Management of Gastric Cancer
- and others!
IGCC 2022 aims to bring together a network of gastric cancer professionals and representatives to educate healthcare practitioners and advance high-quality patient care around the world.
Keep an eye on our website and channels for updated information on the program, registration, as well as abstract submissions.
We look forward to meeting in Houston!
Prof Paul Mansfield,